Sunday, January 27, 2008
Pink Blossoms on a Grey Day



We haven't seen much sunshine lately but this weekend we traveled with friends up Mt. Yaedake and let the pretty cherry blossoms brighten our day. We also visited a little festival and a park for lunch and playtime. I thought I'd be safe buying these bready-looking balls for lunch at the festival but alas there were octupus legs inside!



5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's pretty disgusting! Did Mason try them?

Regena

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like Washington, DC in the springtime! And; if you just told Mason those things are "sticky bunns", I'm sure he would love them! Were they fried like Calmari? Cut into rings? Or whole tentacles?

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH YUCK - get the saki out to rinse the mouth out.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Anna,
Seems I should get an 08 calendar to get the date right but I hope you had a good birthday with the kids.

Love Kristi

Anonymous Anonymous said...

holy cow! they looked like cinnamon rolls and they have octupus legs in it! yuck!

were you curious to try?

beck

Post a Comment

Home