We enjoyed a fun evening last night celebrating the 232nd birthday of the Marine Corps.
6 Comments:
Anonymous said...
Glad that y'all had a fun time. You look beautiful! That picture reminds me of one just a few years ago(seems that way :-)) where you were wearing a red dress....I can't remember if y'all were married or not. How time flies!!
You guys look great! I am glad you two had fun...it must be nice to have an opportunity to dress up for an evening out!! Blountstown is actually going to have a community prom soon! I think it is going to be in February. I am pretty sure that it is going to be sponsored by Blountstown Main Street. There is a lot of energy going into the revitalization of the downtown right now. The walking trail and new Wakulla Bank coming in have really brought a lot of new enthusiasm and a lot of the businesses are stepping it up a notch. It is great to see! I'll try to take some pics and send to you! I think you'll be surprised. ANYWAY, all the ladies in town are excited about an opportunity to dress up and get to attend a dance...I am not so sure about the guys! I am ecsatic, especially since Todd would not take me to my own high school prom...not that I haven't gotten over that-almost! Anyway, there was no question as to whether or not we would be attending...Todd knew that was a given!
You're so skinny! You really do need some Chick-fil-e! Ha, Ha, Ha. You looked beautiful and I'm glad ya'll had fun. We watched Auburn get spanked then watched some Marine Survival Camp that took place at Bridgeport so I guess you can say we celebrated the Marine Corps birthday in a unique way.
"Welcome to our family's travel blog. We are currently living (and playing!) in Okinawa, Japan. This site was created so that we can share pictures and experiences with our loved ones back home. Thanks for visiting!"
6 Comments:
Glad that y'all had a fun time. You look beautiful! That picture reminds me of one just a few years ago(seems that way :-)) where you were wearing a red dress....I can't remember if y'all were married or not. How time flies!!
Kim
Great picture and Ty is showing remarkable restraint in NOT shedding tears as a result of that damn Georgia-Auburn score! Ga ga was extremely pleased!
You guys look great! I am glad you two had fun...it must be nice to have an opportunity to dress up for an evening out!! Blountstown is actually going to have a community prom soon! I think it is going to be in February. I am pretty sure that it is going to be sponsored by Blountstown Main Street. There is a lot of energy going into the revitalization of the downtown right now. The walking trail and new Wakulla Bank coming in have really brought a lot of new enthusiasm and a lot of the businesses are stepping it up a notch. It is great to see! I'll try to take some pics and send to you! I think you'll be surprised. ANYWAY, all the ladies in town are excited about an opportunity to dress up and get to attend a dance...I am not so sure about the guys! I am ecsatic, especially since Todd would not take me to my own high school prom...not that I haven't gotten over that-almost! Anyway, there was no question as to whether or not we would be attending...Todd knew that was a given!
Christal
You're so skinny! You really do need some Chick-fil-e! Ha, Ha, Ha. You looked beautiful and I'm glad ya'll had fun. We watched Auburn get spanked then watched some Marine Survival Camp that took place at Bridgeport so I guess you can say we celebrated the Marine Corps birthday in a unique way.
Regena
Anna you look so great! I loved the back of your dress. I thought the ball was great fun!
Brook
Anna,
Can you email Dennis this pic. I'd love to print it out. It really is a great picture. Love ya'll, Mom
Post a Comment
Home