Friday, April 6, 2007
Around Town










We just got our first roll of regular film developed. Here are a few shots from around our town, Ishikawa...



4 Comments:

Blogger Michele Futch said...

I like the way you keep your bushes clean around your houses.My favorite picture is the houses with the pretty bushes.

Frederick Douglass Baskette 111
BLOUNTSTOWN MIDDLE SCHOOL B.M.S.

Blogger Michele Futch said...

I like the plants, and I love the house. And the yard, its all clean.


Rachael Melvin
Blountstown Middle School

Blogger Michele Futch said...

Ty & Anna,

Hello! I thought your blog was really neat. I wanted to expose some of my middle school students to the Okinawan experience, the military, and to what a blog was. I hope that was OK?

Anyway, it will be entertaining! I will try to proof what they write. They want you to comment back, if you have a chance.

Michele Futch
Teacher @ Blountstown Middle School

Blogger anna*in*oki said...

Dear Frederick and Rachael--

I'm glad you liked the pictures of the flowers and gardens. They are really neat! Sometimes the gardener trains the plant (or trims it) to grow in an interesting shape. Did you know the Japanese school children have to plant and take care of all the flowers in their school yard? It's part of their day at school!

Post a Comment

Home