Saturday, June 16, 2007
Torii Beach






We spent the weekend at Torii Beach celebrating Mason's birthday and Father's Day. We had such a fun time kyaking, snorkeling, playing volleyball, hitting the waterslide and eating out at a fabulous local restaurant, JAM, where we were treated quite royally. And now we are sending out lots of hugs and kisses to Papa, Grand-daddy Andy, Grandpa, Grandpa MC, Grandpa Dunc and Dennis this Father's Day!



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

When did Daddy have time to build Princess that wonderful doll house?? Oh wait - you mean the whole family stayed there? Has "Birthday Boy" gotten Ga-ga HER birthday presnt yet? Y'all look very happy in those pictures - hope you had a good Father's Day!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ANNA! It looks like y'all are having a BLAST! Tell Mason "happy birthday" late from the Phelps'. I am getting bigger and bigger by the second! My due date has been moved up to August 27th - so, not too much longer. I miss y'all and think of you often. I drive by Crawford street almost everyday on my way home. I actually just journaled in MB's scrapbook about you and how sweet you were to take our Christmas card photos. What will we DO this year???? Love y'all - Kelley

Post a Comment

Home