
Just a quick note to say... leave us a comment! I've changed the settings so you no longer have to register to do so. Maybe that will make things a little easier. I really wasn't sure how everything worked when I started this blog. And I'm still trying to figure it all out! But we miss and love all our friends and family and would be tickled to hear from you!



























4 Comments:
Hi Anna,
I love your blog. We have about 7 more weeks until Charles comes home (Advon). It is crazy here trying to get ready for this PCS move. The kids are great and we are enjoying the warm weather. Take care and love to everyone.
Jane
Hi Anna!!
It's hotter than Hades here in Charlotte - you may be sorry now that I can post here! Great job on the blog- tell Princess and Pirate that we miss them!
Dennis
Anna,
I love your new furniture, and the pictures are gorgeous! What fun!
Give kisses to the princess & the pirate. Love you, Mom
Glad you guys could post without a problem. Sorry, Susan, that you're having difficulties. I'm not sure why that's the case for some but not others?!
Miss everyone--
Anna
Post a Comment
Home