


I know it's been a while since we've posted anything new. Sorry! It's been fairly busy around here with all the regular activities. And, frankly, I've had a bad case of homesickness. We watched this parade recently but I couldn't seem to make myself upload the pictures or write anything interesting about them. All I've really wanted to see is everyone back home, a Target, and maybe a Chic-fil-a!!



























6 Comments:
But you still have a sense of humor. I'm homesick for all of you. Love you bunches, Mom
I've missed reading your posts and have wondered if everything was o.k. I've been checking your site frequently. I'm sorry to hear that you are homesick!! I just admire you for being able to do what you do!! You're in my thoughts and I hope you are feeling better soon!!!
Love,
Kim
How about a little cyber-home? Lots of the Simply Sentiments crew are hanging out at a new place. (cococat started a forum). Stop by and say hi!
http://fleurdelispizza.com/cardmaking/index.php
I know it must be very difficult to not have all the comforts of home...friends, food, family. If you ever need anything from Target I would be more than happy to send it to you. It would be no problem! I don't get to eat at Chick-fil-e very often because it's out of my way. Zaxby's is closer and I like their grilled chicken salads. I hope this week has been better for you. After all, you're Anniversary is coming up next week! Any plans?
Thinking of you,
Regena
Thanks for the well wishes, guys! I'm feeling much better. And, Regena, I'd kill for some Zaxby's, too! We are taking a trip (flying)to a nearby island, Ishigaki, for our anniversary/Thanksgiving. I'll post about it soon. Miss everyone!
We miss you guys so much!!! Things have been so crazy for us lately. We have moved so many times over the last year I can hardly keep up. Thank you so much for sharing your adventures with everyone, We are all becoming much more culturally educated thanks to your blog! We love you guys and will talk again soon!!! I hope you got our e-mail!!
Love,
Christal
Post a Comment
Home