Sunday, January 13, 2008
Because we just don't move enough!
Actually, the title of this post should be because we just can't take apartment living anymore! Yes, I know we haven't been good bloggers lately. And this is why. We're moving this week. This is going to be our new house. I have been looking at houses to rent for several months now with no luck. Many of the homes here are very small and few have a yard at all. This one is quite large with a great yard, by Okinawa standards. It's also right around the corner from a park. We are having to give up our lovely ocean view, though, and we'll truly miss it. But you just can't have everything and room to run has become more and more of a priority! We will be offline for 2-4 weeks beginning Jan 17. I have sent out a new email address but please leave a message here if you didn't get it. Our mailing address and Vonage number will remain the same. The Vonage line won't be working until we have Internet access again. We'll share more pictures once we get settled.






1 Comments:

Blogger Brook said...

Nice Anna! I am so excited for you. Having some more space will be so nice. It will be so great not to have neighbors under and above you. If you need any help just let me know!

Brook

Post a Comment

Home