Tuesday, November 13, 2007
Weekly Food Challenge
The kids and I are picking out and trying a new food/product each week. Just a little challenge to keep us exploring new things. This appeared to be pnut butter; though, it was very light in color and texture. It was the consistency of frosting and quite sweet. Mason declared it a winner--especially on his toast in the mornings.



5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anna:

You probably never knew that I can read and write Japanese!! Tell Mason he's eating "bull Buggers" Tee Hee

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dennis just got the giggest kick out of that comment. Dennis & Mason could talk some trash!!!! Mom

Blogger Brook said...

You are so much braver then me. I'm only brave enough to try Japanese bread, pastries and chocolate.

Blogger Elaine said...

Anna,
Woudl love to see your postcards.. I am improving.. I hate to think of the one I sent you.. I must send you a newer one!!

Blogger Beth said...

Hi Anna, I found your blog from Dawn's site, the gal who created your template (very nice, by the way. Kudos to both of you). You caught my eye because we recently returned from living in Seoul, Korea. We were there as civilians, but my husband is a former Marine, as well as my brother. We have a definite affinity for that branch of the military (who wouldn't, right?). Your pictures are amazing. Seeing them makes me miss living in an Asian culture a bit. We visited Japan very briefly while living overseas (Osaka) to get our Visas. Nice to "meet" you!

beth

Post a Comment

Home