The heat and humidity have been letting up over the past couple of weeks. (Today it's downright cool!) The flowers seem relieved and there are climbing vines erupting in lavender blooms all over the place. I couldn't resist taking a picture. We'll be flying to Ishigaki, a nearby island for the holiday and weekend. Hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving. I'm quite sure there won't be a turkey or mashed potato in sight for us!
Sunday, November 18, 2007
The heat and humidity have been letting up over the past couple of weeks. (Today it's downright cool!) The flowers seem relieved and there are climbing vines erupting in lavender blooms all over the place. I couldn't resist taking a picture. We'll be flying to Ishigaki, a nearby island for the holiday and weekend. Hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving. I'm quite sure there won't be a turkey or mashed potato in sight for us! 


























3 Comments:
Beautiful flowers!!! Do y'all have very much cool/cold weather in Okinawa? The weather here has been great...just beautiful!!!! Good outside playing weather! I hope y'all have a very Happy Thanksgiving and I'll be looking forward to your pictures from your trip.
Love,
Kim
Those flowers are beautiful.
Happy Thanksgiving!
beth
The flowers are gorgeous! The weather here has been great, too. The leaves are all changing and it actually feels like fall! We hope your holiday weekend is wonderful. We are eating lunch at Poppy's and supper at mom's. We will miss having you guys there! Look forward to seeing your trip pics. Love you guys!
Christal
P.S. The boys loved hearing from Mason and Alaina! They will be writing again soon!
Post a Comment
Home