Monday, December 3, 2007
Lt. Col. Edwards
He's not our "Major Dad" anymore. It's Lieutenant Colonel Edwards now! Wish my picture had been from a better angle, but here he is being promoted by Colonel J. Haynes. The kids and I were very proud to see him get promoted. His other promotions have all been during deployments. Yay for Daddy!



12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations Ty!!! Anna, you should give yourself a pat on the back as well for being such a supportive wife and wonderful mom!!!

Love,
Kim

Blogger Erika S. said...

Congrats guys! See you around.
Erika

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations to Ty for making LtCol; and to his family for being behind him the whole way! BTW, Anna; while I am here in Mexico everything on your blog is in Spanish! How do you do that? Yes; I am serious. I love this country like a toothache -and it smells worse than it did six years ago. Can't imagine what it is like for you and the family - I'll be home in a couple of weeks!

Blogger anna*in*oki said...

Thanks for the congrats, everyone. I'll pass them along to Ty--he's in the field all this week. Have a safe trip, Dennis. PS Periodically, the blog is all in Japanese here! Did you find the language button?

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Language button?? You're kidding; right? ALL my usual web pages are in Spanish here - you should try and make sense of Hockey in Spanish! I cannot email your Mom from here; either. Apparently, her ISP - Comcast Cable - blocks any emails from outside the USA. I'm about to go crazy here - four days of doing NOTHING! I got a bad feeling about Christmas.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Ty! You didn't even say anything whenI was talking to you tonight. I'm so very proud. We love you. Ga-ga

Blogger Debby said...

Congratulations from another LtCol wife.

Blogger Kelley said...

Congrats Ty! Anna - I love all the photos and reading your journal. I told Becky the other day if I had a nickel for everytime I said "If only Anna were here" - she said she has said that phrase 1,000 times too! We miss you and I can't BELEIVE how the kids have grown! My Christmas card will be in the mail to you soon - we had a tough time getting a good one!

Love ya! Kelley

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey all! Congrats Ty! We are very proud of you. Guess all that reading of Gung Ho magazine paid off. We miss you all. Alaina is getting prettier by the month and Mason is getting more handsome by the month. We hope you all have a great Christmas and wish we could see you. We are looking forward to the visit this summer. Love ya'll....Tiff


Rhett says....Hey Mason & Alaina.
Do you watch Ninja Warrior? Hope you have a good Christmas. Thank you for our presents...we haven't opened them yet. I can't wait til' this summer and I'll be nine when you come. At our house Ninja Warriors comes on channel 43. It might not come on that channel at your house. I would pass out if you didnt make it to our house this summer. I miss you.Have a Merry Christmas.
Love, RHett

Charlie says....Hey Mason & Alaina. Thank you for our presents. I miss you.

Love, Charlie

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats Cuz! If you you keep getting promoted they might never let you out. We're proud of your accomplishments and sacrifices! We've been enjoying your blog! We'll try to send more pictures of the boys, so we can all keep up with how fast our kids are growing up. We you guys have a very Merry Christmas!

Love,
Todd, Christal, Will, & Gabe

Blogger vintagechica said...

Congrats Lt. Col.!!! What a wonderful accomplishment. I know your family is so very proud of him. And I know (as one mil. wife to another) you deserve the honor as well Anna! Congrats to all of you!

Blogger Fannie said...

Congratulations! Thanks for your service. Be safe.

Post a Comment

Home