Saturday, April 5, 2008
Sumo

No, that isn't Mason in the ring with the Sumo wrestler--but he sure wanted it to be! The elementary school recently held the Ryukyu Festival and had karate presenters, taiko drummers, and sumo wrestlers perform. These photos are from a little local magazine that just happened to interview Mason and a friend about the performance. Here's what they had to say...


Kindergarten students Mason Edwards and Raegan Ingbretsen both thought the sumo was the highlight of the day. Raegan said, "My dad is far away and he's stronger than me, but I like to wrestle like this with him." Mason agreed but said he can beat up his dad!



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mason,
Since you can beat Dad, I am practicing my Sumo. We will see if you can beat Papa this summer.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mason...I wish I could have Sumo wrestlers come to my school. Did you really wrestle? I can't wait til summer.
Rhett

Hey Mason & Alaina.
Charlie

Post a Comment

Home