Friday, August 24, 2007
Under the Sea


Well, our under-water photos didn't turn out as pretty as we'd hoped. Maybe it was the overcast weather. Maybe the $10 camera! Anyway, here are a couple of shots we could salvage. Mason has really turned out to be quite the snorkeler. When we're at the beach, he spends far more time under the water than above. I often get nervous because he and Ty will stay waaay out deep snorkeling for so long--with nothing for Mason to hold on to. But he always keeps up and asks for more!





4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The pictures are great, even with the $10.00 camera. Tell our little Jacques Cousteau that I'd like to be there with him. Where's the Little Mermaid?

Love y'all,
Papa

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with Pa-pa. Wish I could be there with Jacques and the little mermaid. The pics are great! Ga-ga

Blogger Elaine said...

what a wonderful opportunity for him!! Looks like such fun

Blogger anna*in*oki said...

Hitting the beach is definitely our favorite thing to do here. The "little mermaid" is usually making mudpies or hunting shells. She really loves the water, too, but she's not quite up for snorkeling yet. Elaine, it's nice to hear from you! I need to catch up with your news. Are you all moved now?

Post a Comment

Home