We want to send out lots of "Happy Birthday" wishes to Gaga today! We've been thinking of you, Mom, and wishing we could be there to help you celebrate. Hope you're getting all the hugs and kisses we're sending. Love you, love you, love you!
4 Comments:
Anonymous said...
Thank you so much for the birthday wishes, and for all my goodies. I LOVE everything. The only thing missing was all of you. Hugs & kisses, Ga-ga
I just got done looking at EVERYTHING on you blog. How great! I really enjoyed seeing how y'all live these days. Mason and Alaina look so grown up - are they driving yet? Certainly shaving by now? :)
Things are good here. Now that I've found the website I'll start checking for more updates. All my love to all of you!
I just got done looking at EVERYTHING on you blog. How great! I really enjoyed seeing how y'all live these days. Mason and Alaina look so grown up - are they driving yet? Certainly shaving by now? :)
Things are good here. Now that I've found the website I'll start checking for more updates. All my love to all of you!
Hey Cousin Katie. It was fun to hear from you. Yes, Mason is just about to start shaving! And Alaina is ready for makeup! How are things out in your neck of the woods?
"Welcome to our family's travel blog. We are currently living (and playing!) in Okinawa, Japan. This site was created so that we can share pictures and experiences with our loved ones back home. Thanks for visiting!"
4 Comments:
Thank you so much for the birthday wishes, and for all my goodies. I LOVE everything. The only thing missing was all of you. Hugs & kisses, Ga-ga
Anna -
I just got done looking at EVERYTHING on you blog. How great! I really enjoyed seeing how y'all live these days. Mason and Alaina look so grown up - are they driving yet? Certainly shaving by now? :)
Things are good here. Now that I've found the website I'll start checking for more updates. All my love to all of you!
Happy Birthday, Virgie!
Cousin Katie
Anna -
I just got done looking at EVERYTHING on you blog. How great! I really enjoyed seeing how y'all live these days. Mason and Alaina look so grown up - are they driving yet? Certainly shaving by now? :)
Things are good here. Now that I've found the website I'll start checking for more updates. All my love to all of you!
Happy Birthday, Virgie!
Cousin Katie
Hey Cousin Katie. It was fun to hear from you. Yes, Mason is just about to start shaving! And Alaina is ready for makeup! How are things out in your neck of the woods?
Post a Comment
Home