

Everyone knows how I love decorating! I just have to post a little bit about it. I'm enjoying using some of the neat things we find in our surroundings--mostly on the beach. We've got an old, brown, bottle collection. There's our pretty bowl of sea urchin shells. My big vase I keep filled with banana leaves, palms or whatever I find on the side of the road. A tray of perfectly round, smooth, white rocks--which are surprisingly light weight, I think they are coral pieces that have been worn down. We also have sea glass, sea shell and buoy collections that are already overflowing. I just finished my first shell mirror--and now I feel compelled to hot-glue seashells to everything in sight! It's really a close contest between me and Mason as to who drags home the most "treasures" in their pockets!



























1 Comments:
Lovely, lovely, lovely. You should write a book on how to decorate when living abroad. you are doing a great job using your surroundings. very clean, classic and of course asian!
Post a Comment
Home