Saturday, September 20, 2008
School Days
Look what happened... our baby started Kindergarten! You'd think I would have been sad... and, really, I would have... except I was so darn relieved! That kid spent all summer long talking about how nervous she was about kindergarten and how she just might not need to go. I was beginning to get pretty nervous about it myself! Thankfully, we had several "visit the school" days and even a visit at home from the teacher. By the time the big day arrived she had done a complete 180 and was happy as a clam to march into her classroom with all the other kids! So, yes, now that she's happy and settled and a big, grown-up kindergartner... I feel a little sad!



4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Butta - just butta! Come and get some!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So glad our little princess likes school. Give Ty a big hug for us. We love you, Mom

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow - has she grown up - nice to see you posts - those vegetables/fruit look interesting.

Enjoy Ty's visit home.

Hugs.

Barb

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow - has she grown up - nice to see you posts - those vegetables/fruit look interesting.

Enjoy Ty's visit home.

Hugs.

Barb

Post a Comment

Home