Oh, it's been so long since we posted.... where to start? Well, once we returned from our summer in the states there was really only time for a quick adventure or two before starting school. This was a fun one--snorkeling at Maeda flats with friends. This area was full of fish, strange flat lily-pad-like rocks and mysterious pools in the caves. Lots of exploring was done, you can imagine. I love this picture and how the 3 tough boys are hanging back while Alaina is the brave one taking the lead!
Saturday, September 20, 2008
Oh, it's been so long since we posted.... where to start? Well, once we returned from our summer in the states there was really only time for a quick adventure or two before starting school. This was a fun one--snorkeling at Maeda flats with friends. This area was full of fish, strange flat lily-pad-like rocks and mysterious pools in the caves. Lots of exploring was done, you can imagine. I love this picture and how the 3 tough boys are hanging back while Alaina is the brave one taking the lead! 


























1 Comments:
Anna,
So good to get a new posting! I was beginning to think it was the end of the blogging. I know your sad but relieved that you have some uninterrupted time to yourself now that school has started. I'm sure it will be take a little getting used to. Will Ty get to see an Auburn football game while he's home?
Regena
Post a Comment
Home