Tuesday, July 10, 2007
Typhoon Man-yi
It looks like the storm just grew from a Tropical Depression to a Category 1 Typhoon. They are estimating it to be a Category 4 by the time it makes landfall (fore-casted for the middle of Friday night). Okinawa is one of those tiny islands directly in its path. I'm sure I'm being overly anxious since it's our first experience with a typhoon. Most everyone here still seems very relaxed. On an aggravating note, my driver's side window will not roll up. Timing!



3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

SCARY! I hope it's not as bad as it sounds. Stay safe! Bummer about your window. Better put something on it as best you can. Plastic and duct tape sounds good to me! Ha, Ha, Ha.

Regena

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooh Anna! Are these the same as our hurricanes? A category 4 sounds bad!! Y'all stay safe!! Hope you can get your window fixed. I love looking at your postings...you have taken such beautiful pictures!!!

Kimberly

Blogger anna*in*oki said...

Thanks for the wishes, Regena and Kim. It's so good to hear from you both! I'll let you know how our typhoons compare to the hurricanes back home.

Post a Comment

Home