It looks like we might (or might not) experience our first typhoon toward the end of this week. Right now it's a tropical cyclone. We'll keep you updated with details. I haven't heard much yet. Just that it's expected to land around Fri/Sat. From what I hear, the Okinawans are quite relaxed about these storms and often carry on with their daily business.
Monday, July 9, 2007
It looks like we might (or might not) experience our first typhoon toward the end of this week. Right now it's a tropical cyclone. We'll keep you updated with details. I haven't heard much yet. Just that it's expected to land around Fri/Sat. From what I hear, the Okinawans are quite relaxed about these storms and often carry on with their daily business. 


























1 Comments:
Anna,
Is the typhoon headed your way? We can't tell by looking at the map. Love ya'll, Mom
Post a Comment
Home