Last weekend we went to one of the fabulous parks the Japanese are known to have. (They have outstanding play equipment.) This one even had a "rollerslide"--a long conveyer belt-like slide made up of lots of little rollers. Needless to say, even Ty and I had to give it try! We picniced, hiked in the woods, and played. It was a really fun day and EVERYONE slept good that night!
Thursday, February 1, 2007



























3 Comments:
Ty and family,
Nice blog. Been a long time since I was on "the rock" (1983, at MCAS Futenma), but I enjoyed it, especially the Japanese I played bluegrass with in Naha.
Take care,
Keith Miller
Anna!!! Okinawa looks GORGEOUS! I wish we were there!!! I have driven by Crawford several times going home and thougth about y'all! We miss you!! Mason and Alaina look like they are having a blast! I want to visit!!!
Kelley
GREAT JOB ON THE BLOG. I MAY LEARN TO APPRECIATE THIS "IT" WORLD. WE CHECK EVERYDAY TO CATCH THE LATEST ADVENTURES. DIXIE SAYS BOW WOW.
MISS YA'LL,
PAPA
Post a Comment
Home